Are You Interested In This Product?
Quality shower screens in Sydney from Liverpool Glass
For the best frameless shower screen products and installation call Liverpool Glass. The team will offer help and advice on the most suitable bathroom fittings and décor which will complement your bathroom’s existing surrounds and budget.
A great range of frameless and semi-frameless custom shower screens
Liverpool Glass provides numerous variations and styles of custom frameless or semi-frameless screens to suit individual needs. A beautiful, functional bathroom is not only a place of relaxation and indulgence but also a showpiece when the time comes to sell the home.
The range of frameless and semi-frameless screens at Liverpool Glass includes:
- Fully framed pivots door systems
- Traditional three-door sliders
- Both the above types now use laminated safety glass
All frames are available in a variety of colours, making them ideal for any home or rental property.
Semi-frameless Shower Screen
Semi-frameless pivot door systems are available in:
- 6mm toughened safety glass which is very classy and offers good value for money
Frameless Shower Screen
Fully frameless stand-alone panels and full shower screens are also available in:
- 10mm toughened safety glass for the ultimate bathroom look
Liverpool Glass offers custom shower screen installations Sydney-wide, to ensure clients achieve a truly unique style.
Replacements, installations and emergency repairs across Sydney
The team at Liverpool Glass can help clients with all their frameless shower screen requirements, from installations and replacements to emergency repairs.
For all your glass needs, call Liverpool Glass first. Our friendly and efficient staff is on hand 24 hours, 7 days a week to help you. Contact us today on (02) 9607 6566.
Types of Shower Screens
With the expert advice and knowledge of the Liverpool Glass staff, your choice of shower screen is designed to meet your requirements or architectural specifications. All door openings and fixed panel positions can be reversed to suit your individual bathroom requirements.
Note, not all styles are available in each state. Please check with our showroom or sales representative for further details.
Whether you prefer a hinged, sliding or pivot door, a unique layout, or a framed or frameless look, Liverpool Glass will supply a made-to-measure quality showerscreen.
Standard Powder Coat Colours
Standard Anodised Colours
Cleaning tips on how you can increase the lifespan of your shower screen investment:
- Ensure you never clean your shower screen when it is hot or in direct sunlight
- Never use abrasive cleaners, powder-based cleaners, scouring pads or any other harsh materials on the shower screen
- Always ensure cleaning solutions never touch the edges of the laminated glass
- Avoid extreme temperature changes to your shower screen – such as putting hot water on cold glass or cold water on hot glass – as these changes could cause a thermal fracture to the glass
- To best clean soap scum off your shower screen is by using white vinegar or baking soda
- Avoid the build-up of soap scum by cleaning your shower screen after showering. This highly recommended routine will ensure your screen will last and look great for many years. All you need do is fill a spray bottle with white vinegar and spray your shower screen, give it a gentle scrub with a soft cloth, rinse off with water and finally, wipe dry the surface with a chamois